[APD] My 90 Gallon Tank

Vaughn, thanks for you response.  So, maybe I'll increase the Pro-Plant to
see what happens with the nitrates.

OK, between you and Tom I am starting to feel a little better about trying
to do it without CO2.  Some more questions:

1.	Is Potassium Nitrate (KN02) an additional source that I need?  I am
not chemistry literate so forgive my lack of knowledge.  Will this increase
my nitrates or is this totally different?  Can I purchase this already
premixed from another source?

2.   Ok, if my water change was small enough to not affect the CO2, how do I
figure out what happened?  I added my fertilizers immediately after.