[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [APD] 90 gal tank PO4 etc
Tom, thanks for the information. Now some questions:
1. Within 12 hours after adding the phosphate remover, my long thread
and hair algae stopped appearing. I removed a badly infected plant, pulled
the remaining algae off of the other plants and no more appeared. Was it a
2. If you don't do water changes, doesn't it create "old tank
syndrome?" How will it effect adding new fish? I plan to have a fully
3. Can you have a non-Co2 tank with a partially planted tank?
4. My water changes are only 15-20 percent. But I am assuming I am
still removing enough Co2 to initiate an algae bloom.
5. OK, suppose I decide to start adding Co2. I have a wet/dry filter
and overflow. I've looked all over the internet and can not find
instructions on how to set up a system with my type of setup. I would like
to keep everything below and have nothing hanging. Can you steer me in the
Thanks again for all your help.
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com