Re: [APD] BBA

The explanation of keeping high and stable CO2 levels is very sound and
consistent, I confirmed it in my own tank. Although I have a couple of
question:

- What will happened in a established colony of BBA, if leafs could not be
pruned?. Would H2O2 help?. What is the recommended treatment and dose?.

- I recall years ago I kept my tank with KH 4º and PH 6.6, no idea of PMDD
nor EI. I use Tetra Flora Pride, which is mainly K, Fe and Mo. Monthly water
change, CO2 dosing. When I tried to reach 0.1 ppm of Fe (Tetra indicator)
usually I had a BBA out break, even keeping all the mentioned parameters
steady. To avoid BBA I had to reduce dosing. What could happened here?.

Sincerely,

MFB