Re: [APD] My 90 Gall tank

I'm sorry, I didn't make it clear.  The phosphate level .75 is after putting
the remover in.  I had a terrible outbreak of thread algae before I reduced
the phosphate level.  Apparently, we have a lot in our tap water.  I am also
using Kent Freshwater Plant and Pro-Plant once a week.  One of those is for
the purpose of increasing nitrates.  Mine use to be zero.  I thought 5 was
an acceptable level for a planted tank.  Should I fertilize more often then?

I understand about cleaning the tank and its relationship to CO2.  Are you
suggesting that I never clean the tank?  I plan to fully stock this tank and
don't understand how that would be good for the fish.  My tank is only
partially planted because I like a nice open and clean look.  Will it be
possible to achieve this and avoid adding CO2?

Thanks for your help.