Re: [APD] 90 Gallon Tank

My suggestion is first get rid of the phosphate remover.  Your
phosphate level at .75 ppm is not at all high.  I would add some fast
growing plants like watersprite or h. diformis, and I would get some
KNO3 from Greg Watson and add enough to raise the NO3 level to 10 ppm.
I doubt the Java Moss having any effect on algae.  Last, I would not
change water - just add make up water as needed.  (Water changes add
CO2, which then drops again, triggering algae spores to start growing.)
Vaughn H.