Re: [APD] Welcome to the "Aquatic-Plants" mailing list (Digest mode)

You just emailed your password to everybody on the list. Well done :)

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.