Re: [APD] plants, algae competition (Thomas Barr)

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:
> Stuart Halliday wrote:
>> Example.
>> http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q=http://article.pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ppv/RPViewDoc%3F_handler_%3DHandleInitialGet%26journal%3Dcjb%26volume%3D76%26calyLang%3Deng%26articleFile%3Db98-082.pdf
>
> That link says that I must pay in order to view.

Ahh sorry about that.
Google it seems doesn't like me supplying you a link.

Go into Scholar Google
http://scholar.google.com/

Type in "Carbonic anhydrase in eukaryotic algae"

quotes are important.

First link - click on view as HTML. Save to disk.

Easy.

A way to get access to PDFs from universities is to alter your web browser
to tell these web sites that it is Google.
That way you get access to thousands of PDFs you'd otherwise have to pay

--
Stuart Halliday