From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com] On Behalf Of
Stuart Halliday
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:45 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] plants, algae competition (Thomas Barr)

I believe David A. Youngker wrote this email section below:
>> Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:40:26 -0800 (PST)
>> From: Thomas Barr

>> http://rpas.web-p.cisti.nrc.ca/RPAS/RPViewDoc?_handler_=HandleInitial
>> Get&journal=cjb&volume=76&calyLang=eng&articleFile=b98-082.pdf
>>
>> http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1111%2Fj.1365-3040.2001
>> .00669.x
>>  http://publish.csiro.au/?act=view_file&file_id=FPv29n3toc.pdf
>>
>>  Oh, you really should read this one if you like CO2 mist.
>>

>> http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0028-646X(198112)89%3A4%3C557%3ARTCD
>> FI%3E2.0.CO%3B2-U
>
> Tom -
>
> Do you think you could provide us with links we can actually *access*
???...

If you use the Scholar part of Google you can get to most of them...

Here is how.
Go to these links given by Mr Barr and copy the title of the PDF article.
Paste this title into the Scholar section of google and follow the links.

Example.
http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q=http://article.pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ppv/
RPViewDoc%3F_handler_%3DHandleInitialGet%26journal%3Dcjb%26volume%3D76%26cal
yLang%3Deng%26articleFile%3Db98-082.pdf

The trick is to 'view as HTML'.

P.S.
The publish.csirc.au link is freely available.

--
Stuart Halliday