[APD] Warm temps stunt Cabomba?

Hello quick question, does warm temps stunt Cabomba growth quite drastically?  Got some Cabomba in a CO2 inj, well lit and well fertilized 90gal, everything else is growing super but my Cabomba grows very slowly with shorter stubbier branches than usual.  The only thing off in my tank for it's requirements is temp, I'm in a apt and with the warm winter and the forced heating (even with heat off my room is warm) my tank is on the warm side at 26-27c (tropica lists it as 18-26c).  Is that enough to stunt the growth that much?

Thanks
Pete.