Re: [APD] Tank Size Question

If it were me I would decide based upon the length of my arms.  If I
felt I could reach deep enough to plant and trim the 90 gallon I would
go that way, but if not, I would go for the 75 gallon.  The deeper tank
is an advantage for growing tall plants like echinodorus (sp?),
barclaya or even vallisneria - at least that was my experience.  You
should have enough light for either tank.

Vaughn H.