[APD] UNSUBSCRIBE RE: Planted Tank People Are Crazy in the head!

UNSUBSCRIBE

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Dick Cheney
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:38 PM
To: 'aquatic plants digest'
Subject: Re: [APD] Planted Tank People Are Crazy in the head!

That would be my poor attempt to make a clever joke by playing on
"patriotism"; thus the "U...S...A." ;D  Clearly I am no Seinfeld.

But it has been posted for a while with little participation so I
figured why not advertise the study to those beyond the Aquatic Plant
Central forum.  So please help.

-Derek

>Where does he say he needs more people especially from the United
States?

Perhaps you concocted some extra meaning out of his statement:

"I guess international participants will outnumber the US
participants.
Interesting..."

Or perhaps you think it's some sort of competition? :-)

Hmmm....Interesting....

--
Stuart Halliday