[APD] UNSUBSCRIBE

UNSUBSCRIBE
-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+jd=fyi_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+jd=fyi_net at actwin.com] On Behalf Of Stuart
Halliday
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:32 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Planted Tank People Are Crazy in the head!

I believe PLEASE HELP! wrote this email section below:
> You don't think so?  PROVE IT by answering a short survey!
>
> www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/showthread.php?t=12008
>
> Please help Dr. Faruk Gencoz "investigate the psychology of keeping
> planted aquariums."  Your input is desperately needed.  :D  He really
> need 100 participants, especially those from the United States.

Where does he say he needs more people especially from the United States?

Perhaps you concocted some extra meaning out of his statement:

"I guess international participants will outnumber the US participants.
Interesting..."

Or perhaps you think it's some sort of competition? :-)

Hmmm....Interesting....

--
Stuart Halliday