[APD] January meeting of NEAPS

   A reminder that the January meeting of NEAPS will be this Saturday,
Jan 17th, from 1-3pm.  This month's meeting will cover basic trimming
and planting skills used in creating a successful aquascape.  Saturday's
meeting, along with February's meeting topic, will prepare all of us for
the big Demo setup at Ned's Fish Factory (March) where we can practice
our new skills.   Also, this month we will hold nominations and
elections for club officers and new members will be introduced.  This is
an excellent time for anyone interested to join and help build a strong
local organization.

   The meeting will be held at our regular meeting location, Fish
Frenzy, Main Street in Indian Orchard, Mass. They have a new phone
number, 1-413-543-2575.  Directions and a map can be found at our
website, www.ne-aquaticplants.com   Lets start the new year strong.
There will be plenty of free plants for trading and cheap merchandise
provided by our sponsors.  As always, there will be lots of free info
from experienced aquatic gardeners.

   Now is also the time to share your suggestions regarding future
meeting topics.  We are a member run organization whose real purpose is
to educate and introduce new people to the planted aquarium hobby.
NEAPS is here for all of its members so please, let us know your ideas.
  Whether they concern meeting topics, club organization or member
involvement, your ideas are important to us.

   Feel free to email us through this list, our forum at
www.aquaticpalntcentral.com or contact me personally at
ddeitz4843 at charter_net

Best wishes on a great year,
Dennis Dietz