From: scott stark <seasaveemail at msn_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:43:48 AM
Subject: [APD] filters

The problem with the diatom filter is that it only filters out the ick that has hatched or what ever gets sucked up by the filter it's self. Now I'm not too much of a salesman however in defense of our model is : there are no corners for anything to get stuck in as well as filtering out the cysts themselves.  If you do need to medicate for a secondary bacterial infection it's only five gals.  after using Formalin on my porky (Porkupine puffer) all his skin peeled off. Ick also can come with ick is they were in a tank for freshwater fish as well.