Re: [APD] Soil master black/charcoal in Sacramento

Thomas Barr wrote:
>   Lensco in Rancho Cordova in Sac county has 40 bags available.

In terms of being natural, is there a difference between the
blue/orange/green substrates and black? Why is one almost universally
accepted while the others are almost universally derided? I had always
been under the assumption that people didn't like the colorful stuff
because it didn't look natural but perhaps my assumption is incorrect?

--
Jerry Baker