Re: [APD] beautiful algae

I would say it could be BBA except that it's bright green.  I have BBA in my tank
and I don't remove it as it covers and disguises my filter equipment nicely. My tank setup
has healthy plants so it grows slowly and rarely spreads (never onto plants) and if it ever
does (very rarely) pop up somewhere I don't want it I give it a little shot of Hydrogen Peroxide.
Quite unlike when your tank is unhealthy and it springs up everywhere.  So BBA can grow like
you describe but I'm not sure about the colour.  Maybe the same stuff that makes Moss Balls?
http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/MossBalls.html

Pete