<<I attended a party last night, and in the kitchen was a small aquarium
with
<<plastic plants and two gold wagtail platys.

<<I overheard The Lady of the House say to a guest that " . . . if I ever
want
<<to kill my husband, I'd just feed him those fish.  They're deadly poison,
<<you know."

Sheesh! A person in need of a Complete Idiot's Guide!

I'll bet she bought the fish in Canada and they had a French label that said
something like "Platy Poissons 2/$1.00."  Or, maybe she's thinking of
platypuses. Males have venomous spurs on the hind limbs. Heck, maybe she
just knows that hubby is deathly allergic to fish.

<G>

Mike Wickham