Re: [APD] adding whirlpool prefilteration unit to the return line from sump

I think those filters contain activated charcoal, which isn't a good
idea in general for aquarium filters.  And, if they contain resin beads
to remove phosphates, for example, that wouldn't be a good idea either.
  So, while I thought of trying that, I decided not to do it.

Vaughn H.