Re: [APD] Dosing and public water

S. Hieber wrote:
> Yes but the average household dumps many many times more ounces of soap, detergent, etc. every day. If one wants to ease the burden on the sewer plant and the local water bodies, one can consider trimming down in those areas.

Yep. I do my part by not showering ;)

> Watering the lawn is a great way to get secondary use form the water before it returns to the environment.

Earth and plants make a great filter of their own accord. I have often
wondered how much of a pump it would take to provide enough pressure to
drive a sprinkler with the drained aquarium water. It would be even more
effective if I could spread it out over a large area.

--
Jerry Baker