From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:05:22 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] clown loach versus apple snail

Erin Poythress wrote:
> Eli,
>
> Assuming your angelfish are happy and well cared for
> (which I'm sure they are), I'm pretty sure they WILL
> eventually eat your neons. Somebody jump in and
> correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe angels are
> natural predators of neon tetras.

I've got 3 angelfish all about 4" in body length and I've had them 6 months.

I've got 10 neon tetras in the tank also and so far not a nibble from a
Angelfish.

But who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I'm told the trick is to grown them together from an early size.
So I'll watch and wait.

--
Stuart Halliday