Re: [APD] clown loach versus apple snail

I think, in reality, they grew to 4" because they had abundant snails
to snack on.  But, the snails disappeared a couple of years before the
loaches reached that size.  I'm not sure what they were eating after
that, since they tended to hide during the day.

Vaughn H.