Re: [APD] co2 bottle compatibility

In my opinion no one should try this.  Your article even says to close
the needle valve all the way, while CO2 is flowing thru it.  When you
do that the pressure quickly builds up at the needle valve to tank
pressure, so you really, really need a needle valve made to withstand
that pressure.   Also, cheap needle valves can go from barely open,
where you get the low flow we need, to virtually closed just from
temperature changes, vibration, etc., again subjecting the valve to
full tank pressure.  We should wait until we can afford properly
designed valves, etc. before we try CO2 injection.

Vaughn H.