Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:25:25 -0800
From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] clown loach versus apple snail
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

On 12/28/05, Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com> wrote:

 > S. Hieber wrote:
 > > They go after snails like Nthan Lane on a hot dog.
 >
 > No idea what a 'Nthan Lane' is. So is that a yes then?
 >
 > I'd like to know why mine isn't eating any. :-)

Maybe they are union loaches and on strike.

I have found something that eats snails better than clown and yoyo loaches
-- skunk loaches. Hoooooo Momma!  The downside is they are only slightly
more aggressive than a Florida alligator during tourist season.  The yoyos
don't have a chance at a snail anymore.

Liz

End of Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 28, Issue 51