Re: [APD] clown loach versus apple snail

If you're looking for a non-aggressive loach (as far as I have seen, but YMMV), I suggest a Queen loach, also called a Bengal loach. They are very mild-tempered and spend their days cruising the substrate and sleeping on their sides. I must have had half a million MTSs in one 20 gallon tank and 2 of these guys decimated them in under a month. There was literally small piles of conical shells littering the bottom. I now feed them the occasional piece of earthworm and they love them. Each one of them is only 2" long, but love to eat.

Jamie <'\\\><