Re: [APD] Beautiful algae

My daughter and I both have a variety of algae growing on various  hard
surfaces in several of our tanks.  It is like black brush algae,  but it tends to
sprawl rather then grow straight upright, and is a gorgeous  emerald green,
spreading extremely slowly.  It doesn't seem to appear  spontaneously in small
tufts, as BBA does, either. There is also two other  types of hair algae that
are indeterminate in our tanks which we just  control by removal, but this stuff
has a determinate length of about an  inch.  Any idea what kind it is?

Carol  < ' )))><