Re: [APD] Strange Insects

I've had a problem with these bugs as well. I got some hatchetfish who have
been avidly hunting them down and more or less keeping the numbers in check.
An added bonus was they (the fish) bred. I haven't had any success with
raising the fry but a diet of insects  and water changes seems to trigger
breeding activity.

Edinjapan
Fish....More than just sushi