From: Charlie Brown <djarthur at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:26:08 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] living water vital vs Carbonator

>living water vital vs Carbonator [...] There is a bi difference
between these two.  One is like Excel and the other, I have no clue
what it does, but it does not help plants, nor a tank , nor did
anything the claims stated.

Tom.  Where did you find out about the "Carbonator" and "Living Water
Vital"?  I can not find either products on Marc Weiss' website:
www.marcweissco.com

The only product I find is called "Natural Aquarium Vital".

http://www.marcweissco.com/freshwater/natural_aquarium_vital/natural_a
quarium_vital.html

One, the name sounds like "Living Water Vital".  Two, the description
says: "The CARBONATOR for the freshwater aquarium".  Either cases, it
doesn't sound anything like Excel.