-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Brian Waldbaum
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:28 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Natural Aquarium Vital -- or - Wonder products and
herpetologic lubricity

Tom Barr had this to say about MW's carbonator product:

"As far the usefulness etc of Marc's product the carbonator, it does
the same pretty much as the Excel. So while many poo poo him for some
things, the product in question here does work, not as claimed, but it
is a decent product like Excel."

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/showthread.php?
p=10531&highlight=weiss#post10531

Brian