Re: [APD] CO2 and pH control

If you can calibrate it at the two different points -- and
it doesn't take all day for it to settle in to a steady
readying -- and it doesn't wander badly over, say, a month
between calibrations, then there isn't much more you could
as of a probe new or old.

Generally when these types of probes get long in the tooth,
it becomes difficult to calibrate. They very slowly settle
in to a steady reading at one point, say 7.0, and when you
calibrate the other point, say 4.0, and then come back to
7.0, you need to read just the reading for 7.0. YOu go go
back and forth and the unit doesn't want to settle in and
hold.  When you tire of this, you order a new probe ;-)

sh