Re: [APD] CO2 and pH control

Thanks again for the practical suggestions David. I think I'll start by
bypassing my trickle tower, an easy change, and see what happens. I'll
report back on my findings. By the way, my corner overflow does have a
home built Stockman standpipe which keeps the overflow chamber almost
full and reduces turbulence there. My sump also has a tight fitting lid
when the tower is removed. I'm a little reluctant to give up my sump
entirely as I have an auto evap control system there. I'm a little like
you in that it irks me not to be able to control the pH more
discretely,  particularly after spending $$$ on a high-tech system,
something I usually avoid. I'll let you know how things progress.

Gordon