[APD] New England Aquatic Plant Society, Dec meeting

Just making sure everyone knows about NEAPS' upcomming meeting.  December 17th at 1pm.  Location is Fish Frenzy, Main Streen,  Indian Orchard; right off the Pike.  There are directions and a map on our website,  www.ne-aquaticplants.com   The meeting will be a potluck get together and a round table discussion about any and all topics related to our hobby.  Also, I will probably trim up the demo tank we did at the store this past summer so it will be a good expereince to see a short howto on plant trimming and revamping a "tired" aquascape.  Hope to see you there.

Dennis
President, NEAPS