Re: [APD] Diatom filter and Haze (CO2 loss)

Infamous is more like it.  I don't use it more often because of this.
It can be a huge hassle!  I don't know the science behind all this stuff
anymore, its been too long.  All I can say is after 4 hours of usage my
pH didn't change.  In this case the haze was just that, a haze!  This
wasn't a full-on green water, so the media didn't really get clogged.

So, its just one test case.  I was just reporting my result.

-Dave