Re: [APD] only phosphate in non-co2 tanks

Add trace mix to that and I can say that I have found that
works in some tanks. In others, with ravenous plants, added
NO3 is needed.

Scott H.
--- ajitathale <ajitathale at dataone_in> wrote:

> In non-co2 used tanks, since no3 is available from fish
> poo,
>
> only phosphate addition should suffice, to prevent alge
> from no3 overdose.

All the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest are on display:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

In service to the community, the AGA has opened forums:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/