Re: [APD] Using powerheads for a CO2 diffuser

I'm sorry to be so dense, but what other inlet?  You have water coming
in, CO2 coming in thru the venturi (?) and water plus CO2 exiting.  So,
what other inlet are you referring to?  I confess that I  have never
yet understood the way you use the venturi.

Vaughn  H.