Re: [APD] Plants not pearling, growing slowly

I don't think you are adding enough fertilizer by quite a bit, but I
don't know what CTEM is.  You should be adding nitrate, traces  and
phosphate about every other day.  You also don't mention how you add
CO2, but your pH and KH should mean you have plenty of CO2, as I see
it.  And, why so much epsom salts?

Vaughn H.