Re: [APD] Question for Luis Navarro

They are Puntias denisonii; a barb from India. Expensive
when you can find them, but veryu cool fish.

sh

--- beaker <pweifan at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Luis,
>
> What kind of fish are these?
>
> http://www.aquatic-plants.org/gallery/album21/luiztank13
>
> Were these caught locally?  I remember someone posting
> about catching
> fish similar to these ~3 years ago.  It might even have
> been you :)  I
> can't find the post anymore...
>
> Your tanks are gorgeous by the way.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott aka beaker

All the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest are on display:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

In service to the community, the AGA has opened forums:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/