Re: [APD] woes with walsted type tank

Robert H wrote, in part: "Using Excel is not injecting C02. Excel is not
C02.   If that is what you
are still doing, then you are still  running a tank that is not C02
injected."

Isn't that simply a tautology?  If you are not injecting CO2, then certainly
you are not injecting CO2.

If the effort was to say that Excel is worthless as an alternate carbon
source, that would be false.  I don't believe that anyone here believes
Excel is "injecting CO2", and Seachem certainly does not stake that claim.
But it certainly is a useful carbon source for me for moderate growth
planted tanks which would otherwise be carbon limited and where CO2
injection is either not desired of not effective for any of several reasons.

RTR