Re: [APD] Fish-Related Story

I can only imagine!  Its a 2 way street too, so this whole thing isn't worth
getting into a political debate over. There is no way to know who (if
anyone) is right... because we will never know the full truth.

My company is contracted by the government to conduct research too.  Luckily
the dept we work for (which I can't disclose) has no interest in biased
research.  If we have bad news, they sure as heck want to know!