Re: [APD] Cooling fans for hoods

>>Odd because my T8 40" tubes are very warm.

this seems odd to me because i just changed all the tubes at my work,(T8 8ft
tubes), over 60 of them and i did it while they were on and had been left on
for over 48hours and i had no trouble removing them, they were not very hot
at all just nicely warm even at the ends, the only part that was hotter than
i wanted to touch were the pins at the end...

but then again i have burnt my fingers many times and nothing seems very hot
anymore untill it burns.