Re: [APD] Cooling fans for hoods...

With lots of venting, like the AHS wood hoods, for example,
you can often avoid the need for a fan at all. So if you do
both, a temp-sensitive controller is a pretty good idea for
minimizing noise and electrical sonsumption.

sh

http://www.silenx.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_Z.asp?idCategory=3

> > Some are rated as loud as 8db!
> >
> > Reviewed:
> http://gruntville.com/reviews/fans/silenex/page3.php
> >
> > Widely available.

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/