Re: [APD] brazilian sword implosion

Try an Amazon sword -- very easy to grow -- it'll be a
whole diff world. They can be hungry little buggers,
though, if given a lot of light.

Have plants, have fun,
sh

--- Eli Moss <mossy173 at gmail_com> wrote:

> On further research, I've identified it as sp. Tasson,
> which is unfortunate.
> That's my lot for shopping at a chain petstore without
> doing my homework, I
> guess.

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/