Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

S. Hieber wrote:

Thank you for your patience. D. Ozenne's diagram cleared it up for me.
It was a matter of semantics as I had suspected. Each individual socket
on the circuit is in parallel with the others, but to the GFCI's point
of view, all the other sockets were a single load wired in series. The
confusion between us was what each of us were referring to by saying
things were in series or parallel.

The initial thing that had concerned me about the wiring being that way
is that now the circuit wasn't a 20-amp circuit, but instead was limited
to the rated load of the GFCI (15A I believe).

--
Jerry Baker