Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

The sensor detects any diff in the amount of current
flowing in the Hot and Neutral wires. Electrically
downstream from the sensor are the sockets that are
integral to the GFCI. If the device controls other devices
on the power circuit, then the power supply wires leaving
the GFCI are also downstream from the sensor. If the GFCI
controls only the sockets integral to it and and no others
on the circuit, then the power supplys lines from the the
GFCI are electrically upstream of the sensor(and some GFCIs
have terminals that allow them to be connected this way).
Despite the relationship of the sensor to the power supply
circuit, all the sockets are in parallel and get the same
110-120 V across Hot and Neutral.

sh