[APD] Ph controllers (was Re: CO2 System)

Hi Everyone,

  I'm reading this topic with great interest because I'm about to break  down and get a pressurized CO2 system but being the cheapskate I am I'm  shopping Ebay.  Of course.  There's a source there where  systems are avaible for $150-$200 with needle valves, solenoids, bubble  counters, and ph controllers and some of these systems also have  reactors. I'm not famililar with the ph controllers.  What  advantage do they give a person?  Do they automate anything or  just give you a heads up  due to the fact that you have a digital  display that a test kit would not give?

  Holly