Re: [APD] Custom Sealife Ballast Replacement...help plz

ok all, I finally was prompted to make a move because the 4th of 4
ballasts in my two CSL lights died.  I ordered two Fulham Workhorse 6
ballasts and wired one of my lights up tonight.  I managed to get the
rivots drilled and the clips screwed back in.  To my surprise, when I
flipped the switch, the lights came on!  That was nice...it might be me,
though, I think they're dimmer than before.  Is that possible?  They are
two 65W CFLs.  I have no idea what the ballasts were before, but the
workhorse 6 is 140W max.  I have no way of testing the old ballasts vs
the new ones, either.  Any ideas?

-Dave