Re: [APD] Soilmaster Pro Select - Charcoal

If there are other distributers for Lesco at a reasonable distance from
you, you might try placing the order to be delivered to one of them.  I
think one of the California distributers stocks the stuff, so it wasn't
a big deal for them to ship one bag to the Sacramento area for me.
But, even at nearly $33 for 50 pounds, it is a good deal compared to EC
at $27 for 15 pounds at my LFS.  When I picked up my bag the Lesco guys
were amused that I would consider putting such dirty stuff into an
aquarium instead of nice clean, pretty colored gravel.  What would be
nice is if a LFS would buy a few bags and resell them even at $30 a bag
or at $.50 per pound.  But, I agree that my enthusiasm is probably a
bit premature.

Vaughn H.