Re: [APD] Soilmaster Pro Select - Charcoal

Just got a call from my local service center and they canceled my online
order. They said that
Lesco would send out a ton for my one bag, and they don't want to stock
it :-(    My only
option after calling the cust serv # is to have it delivered by freight
to the service center at
$15.40 a bag plus tax which would be $32.71 a bag. Still probably
worthwhile, but I'm going
to wait for a few testimonials from you Ohio guys before doing this.

Bill