Re: [APD] Soilmaster Pro Select - Charcoal

If I buy any of the commercial substrates at my lfs the cost is about
$27 for a 15 pound bag.  So $17 for 50 pounds does qualify as cheap to
me.  Not as cheap as ordinary sand, but still cheap.  And, it looks
beautiful and black when wet!  Plus the particle size is uniform and
small enough to appeal to me, but I don't know how it will work yet in
an aquarium.

Vaughn H.