Re: [APD] Da mist

At 09:00 11/13/2005, Daphne Freeman wrote:
>I am really anxious to achieve what Tom and others are seeing with
>"the mist"!

It is very cool.   What you need is a source of ultra-fine bubbles
and a stream of water from a cannister return or ????

The easiest way to get a stream of ultra-fine bubbles is a glass
diffusor.  You can buy one with a needle valve from me for $50 or 6
for $200.    If you keep them shaded from strong light or clean them
every couple of months, maintenance is easy.  See
www.wcf.com/co2iron/faq.html    (search for large)

There are other ways and they work too.  But this is simple and pretty cheap.

Have fun....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg1 at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/apbook  for Kasselmann's "Aquarium Plants" book SPECIAL