[APD] Have you actually tried the method ?

1. How many gallons can one venturi provide CO2 for?  I have a 92 gallon, is
one enough?

2.  What maintenance, if any, is required for a venturi?

3. Is it true that even in the shade,  diffusers have to be bleached once a
month?  That seems like it would destroy non-glass diffusers fairly quickly?

4. It is my understanding you are recommending either the venturi or
diffusers, not both?

5.  How about a specific pump or power head recommendation for driving the
venturi?  Scott H. had suggested Eheim's might not cut it and other pumps
had laughed at his Kent venturi.  It would have to be quiet.

Thanks.
Daphne